Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Google Chrome

So yeah, Google released their new Browser today. I feel bad for the little guys in the browser world now. I honestly find it hard to imagine Firefox, Thunderbird, or safari staying afloat once Google Chrome takes over. And of course, I just HAD to have the new goodies that came with Chrome :).

After the first few minutes of using Google Chrome, I decided that I liked the new browser. The browser face itself is pretty basic, which makes it very simple for most users to use, but what about people like me? I'm a freakin' code monkey and I want to play around with it! I want lots of fancy buttons that do things people don't understand! oh man, what will I do now??

Google Chrome does have some pretty neat features, but I don't really feel like re-typing my feelings about all of them. So I'll just say all-in-all, I feel that Google has made yet another quality utility for internet users. If you want my full idea's on Chrome as of now, check out my other blog: the Hack Hut.

No comments: