Monday, September 1, 2008

How to make your USB port more usable

Most everyone has a USB thumb drive now a days. They're pretty cool little gadgets, I must say. I know that I always carry mine around at school, just in case I need a quick little program to be put on another persons computer... But really, when you think about it, what makes a USB drive so great? their certainly not that exciting to look at.

That's all about to change, however. Wowzzers has produced a new USB thumb drives that literally brought tears to my eyes when I saw it. Get rid of your boring old USB's, and pick up an amazing humping dog USB!

These strange little devices are a normal USB drive, but with the added bonus of having a plastic dog humping them. And honestly, what could be better at breaking the tension in your long, arduous work day than a dog humping your keyboard?

I have to say, I personally think these things are unbelievably ridiculous. Sure it's hilarious, but honestly - the fact that wowzzer can make money off of something as crude as this is amazing to me. What kind of a society do we live in where we find humping dogs entertainment??

No comments: